Based in Paris, France
Press / Business contact:
September 20, 2021
Pepite Studios is a studio founded in 2019 by Lionel Anton and Stephane Portes, two friends sharing their dream of making video games. As gamers who grew up in the 90s playing console games, they enjoy making games easy to play but challenging to complete.
Peppy’s Adventure is a 1-screen, top-down, action-puzzle game controlled with directional inputs only. You play as Peppy, a bun-shaped bunny, on his journey to rescue the village younglings from the clutches of the Hooded Fox. As you pursue his airship from world to world, you will have to solve your way through short challenging levels as fast as possible facing an army of reckless foxes.
Peppy is controlled in a grid-based pattern where precise inputs and fast thinking are required to progress further. With a fast-paced die-and-retry mechanics, the game incentivizes players to experiment different ways to solve levels by manipulating the foxes and taking risks in order to optimize your records.
Peppy’s Adventure is mixing retro gameplay and 16-bits inspired soundtrack with original sharp sprite-based graphics and a colorful palette. It features simple 2D animated elements and multi-themed tilesets reminiscent of retro console games.
Features▪ 1-screen and grid-based movement challenging action-puzzles
▪ Different ways to solve puzzles depending on your skills, taking risks will be rewarding
▪ Easy controls in 4 directions, you will be surprised at how much you can achieve without action buttons
▪ Experiment on how to manipulate foxes at your advantage
▪ Rewind time to undo previous actions up to 10s
▪ 126 unique levels across 6 worlds with specific characteristics and power-ups
▪ Unlock special levels, bosses, rewards and secrets
▪ Die-and-retry mechanics, allows to quick restart a level until you master it
▪ Per-level replay feature to help you improve your records and share your gameplay videos with the community
▪ Time Attack mode with Steam Leaderboards to compare your records with your friends and top players
▪ Can you top the 4-stars staff records?
Announcement Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Pepite Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Design, Level Design, Programming, Art
Game Design, Level Design, QA, PM